Green Jets

728

Cool Design for your daughter

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Go to tunjungan plaza,Surabaya.


Today, on the evening,I went to tunjungan plaza,Surabaya.
I went with my lovely wife and also my lovely children.
On Thursday,tunjungan not as crowded as on saturday, so we can go around easily.
We go to many shops, and my wife bought crystal for candle.
After that we go to Matahari,when my wife go to take a look the stuffs,I and my daughter just sit for a while on the chair inside the matahari store.
I lend my cellphone to my daughter,because my daughter like to play games like Quadra Pop.

After that, we(I,my wife,and my daughter) feel hungry, and we go to food court.
My wife and my daughter order chicken on the stick,and I order oxtail soup.
My daughter eat herself even make the rice out of the plate, but I and my wife still feel happy.
After we finish eating, we split for a while.

My wife searching the nail polish,and I am searching the card reader for computer.
After all buying thing finish,we met near Mac Donald.
And we go home use Blue Bird's Taxi.

No comments: